NOT 479 BUT 179 euro
Wet&Dry is an exclusive raincoat brand. Now they are on sale! Only approx 100 were produced: two different models in four different colours. They were designed by Jorise de Jong. And Kleurrijk60plus likes to wear them too! Follow us on Instagram @wetanddryraincoats for more pictures.
Coats for dry ánd rainy weather
Although originally designed as raincoats, the coats are so elegant you can easily wear them as a normal coat in spring or autumn or on a chilly day in summer. Plus they are water resistant, windproof and breathable.
As not all models and sizes are available anymore, the coats are now for sale for just €179. Original price: €479
As far as still in stock, the coats are available in M up to XL . They either have red or grey trimming and lining. The blue short coat (named Water) is also available with dark blue trimming and lining.
You can see the specifications, availabilty and measurements down below.
Want a fitting?
If you live in the neighbourhood you can come for a fitting in Hoorn, the Netherlands. Call: 06 405 97 086.
- Two models: longer model is called Classic; shorter model is called Water
- Material outer shell: 47% polyester, 39% polyurethane, 14% polymide
- Material lining: 100% polyester
- Dry cleaning and machine wash (at 40C) both possible.
- Coat doesn’t crease much. If so anyway, creases disappear quickly by hanging up the coat.
- Coat dries up quickly after having been wet.
- If needed, coat can be ironed at low heat.
- This softshell material is windproof, breathable, water resistant. Seams are taped.
- Two way zipper.
- Sleeves are a bit longer than you might be used to as the idea is to keep your hands somewhat drier that way. Of course you can roll them up, if you wish.
- One small pocket on the inside.
- Trimming always has the same colour as the lining.
- If you wish to wear the coat in winter time, we advise you to wear a light down jacket underneath. They sell great ones at Uniqlo.
available in KLM-blue with dark blue or grey trimming and lining AND purple with with grey or red trimming and lining
available in purple with grey trimming and grey with red trimming and lining
|XL / extra large
|Chest up to 102 cm*
Waist up to 95 cm
Hip width up to 117 cm
|Chest up to 115 cm*
Waist up to 104 cm
Hip width up to 117 cm
Model Classic XL purple/grey sold out
|L / large
Just one left in this size
|Chest up to 94 cm*
Waist up to 87 cm
Hip width up to 105 cm
|Chest up to 104 cm*
Waist up to 96 cm
Hip width up to 110 cm
|M / medium
|Chest up to 92 cm*
Waist up to 85 cm
Hip width up to 98 cm
|Chest up to 96 cm*
Waist up to 88 cm
Hip width up to 102 cm
Model Classic M,
Grey with red sold out
*Mesuring chest, waist and hips:
Put a measuring tape all around your chest, at the fullest part of your breasts. Make sure the tape goes under your arms.
Put the measuring tape all around your the smallest part of your waist.
Put the measuring tape all around your the widest part of your hips and behind. Keep your feet together.
If you wish to wear a vest or jacket underneath, you might need a larger size. So take that into consideration when you take your measurements.
Ordering via internet
As I am not really equipped for selling on internet, I will send you an invoice for your purchase with extra cost for dispatch. After you have paid the amount requested, I will send you the parcel. Dispatch cost in the Netherlands is €7,50. Cost for foreign delivery depends on where you live.
Returns are only accepted within Europe. Return delivery will be at your own cost. Only returned coats in perfect condition will be credited (minus dispatch cost at purchase or any extra banking cost)