Find out how colour affects you and the way you dress while discovering Marrakesh.
Always wanted to know about the influence of colour? Particularly on the way you dress? Curious to know how colour affects you and the people around you? Would you like to understand this influence in a different way, in a different place?
Then this colour workshop in Marrakesh, Morocco is just the one for you. Between 26 and 31 October 2016 Erica Pach will organise this colour workshop in co-operation with Chambres d’Amis.
In and around Marrakesh you will learn how colour affects your image. Let’s explore which colours look best on you. Colour blocking, ton-sur-ton, what does it mean? Which colours do you prefer and why? How do others perceive you when you are dressed in certain colour combinations?
While exploring the city and its surroundings, we shall approach the above mentioned subjects through the following activities:
- We will wander through the lively medina during a historical tour and find quietness in a peaceful oasis in the desert.
- At a quiet lunch in Le Jardin you will be pleasantly surprised about the many shades of green in this restaurant.
- The vibrant El Fna square with its dozens of eating houses, snake charmers and aquarius men will make a very enjoyable evening.
- You will absolutely love the vivid colours in Jardin Majorelle.
- Another occasion to spot colour is at a factory site where we can admire how man made bricks and tiles are produced.
- How to make colourful pictures is also part of the workshop after which we will leisure on the roof of Maison de Photographie.
€ 675 per person including accommodation at the raid Chambres d’Amis.*
*Price of €675 is based on a shared double room and includes: 5 nights’ accommodation including breakfast, 4 lunches and 4 dinners, entrance fees, all transport, including airport transfers. Excluding drinks and tips. Water and tea are free at Chambres d’Amis.
**Workshop with single accommodation and including all of the above mentioned extras: € 800.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Erica Pach at 0640597086. Booking is possible till 31 August 2016, the latest.
Tips on booking your flight
Depending on the place of your departure, you can book tickets through Transavia or Ryanair. If you have decided to join the workshop, we advise you to book asap. Plane ticket prices vary!